QVC+ and HSN+ Launches New Streaming Fall Programming in November
November 22, 2022: The QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience launches new streaming fall programming in November. The exclusive original content features premier brands, fresh new products, and the people and stories behind them, presented by celebrities, influencers and interesting personalities. The QVC+ and HSN+ combined streaming experience is available free in more than 100 million internet-connected homes across the U.S. and offers QVC and HSN’s most robust, comprehensive video commerce experience, with live, on-demand and streaming-only content together in one, easy-to-use, fully shoppable app. Fans can also download QVC+ and HSN+ to their favorite streaming platforms and devices for free here.
- “My Best Friend’s Kitchen with Gaby Dalkin,” featuring Chef Gaby Dalkin, who in many ways, is just like us. She’s a new mom, loves sharing a glass of wine, and can’t wait to hang out with her husband. The difference? Her celebrity friends call her for advice on how to host a dinner party, serve the tastiest cheeseboard, or even wow a date. Viewers can join Gaby as she visits her friends’ homes, plans the meal from the shopping list to the recipes, and enjoys the food they’ve made together – all while laughing, swapping stories and catching up as only true friends can. Check out who Gaby is cooking with this month:
- November 9: Traditional Thanksgiving with actress and singer, Hilary Duff
- November 16: Thanksgiving Happy Hour with singer-songwriter and actress, Katharine McPhee Foster
- November 23: New episode featuring TV personality, fashion designer and author, Whitney Port
- November 30: New episode featuring TV personality, dancer and fitness instructor, Amanda Kloots
- “In the Spirit with Lindsay and Curtis,” hosted by Chef Curtis Stone and his wife, actress Lindsay Price-Stone, as the ultimate dinner party duo. They know the hors d’oeuvres that will fly off the plate, the hottest wine pairing, and the environment that brings a party all together. Get in the holiday spirit as Lindsay and Curtis host their celebrity friends for a holiday party full of merrymaking and intimate conversations surrounding time-honored traditions and unique heritages. Plus, throughout each episode, viewers will receive tips on how to throw a memorable and delicious holiday celebration of their own. Check out who Chef Curtis and Lindsay are cooking with this month:
- “Tastes Like Tradition,” where notable guests share delicious recipes, simple how-tos and inspiring stories that immerse viewers into the cherished memories of the food and people they love. Whether it’s a bowl of mom’s chicken soup or grandma’s famous spaghetti sauce, each episode will inspire viewers to pass down new traditions and recipes to their own families. Check out some of the tasty traditions being served up this month:
Missed a show or episode? Not a problem. You can watch your favorite programs via the QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience anytime with Video on Demand. Highlights from October includes:
- “QVC+ Holiday Preview with the Backstreet Boys and David Venable,” featuring the Backstreet Boys, one of the most successful “boy bands” of the 90’s and recipients of multiple Grammy Awards, American Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards. Follow along as the Backstreet Boys share thoughts and memories around Christmas and their new holiday album, “A Very Backstreet Christmas.” The band also took time to reflect on the span of their decades-long career touring and recording together.
- “The Total Experience: Goo Goo Dolls – Chaos in Bloom,” which features multi-platinum, four-time Grammy Award-nominated rock band Goo Goo Dolls. Slide into the experience as they discuss their new holiday album “It’s Christmas All Over.” Then, watch an exclusive interview about the inspiration behind their new album, “Chaos in Bloom,” right before they kicked off their Chaos In Bloom concert experience.
- “The Global Experience: France,” which takes viewers on an authentic journey as they explore France, discover new French brands, take a tour of the Château de Chantilly and learn how to make Crème Chantilly, and build their own L’Occitane gift basket.
The QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience combines 200+ streaming-only show episodes, four digital-only linear channels, and five linear broadcast channels – QVC®, QVC2, QVC3, HSN® and HSN2. QVC+ and HSN+ is available on Roku; Comcast X1, Xfinity Flex and X-Class TV; Amazon Fire TV; LG; Apple TV; and Android TV, the Google Play Store, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV, and Cox Contour and Contour Stream Player.
For more information, visit: https://plus.qvc.com/