Trust is the foundation of our business. It takes years to nurture and discipline to maintain. Below are the areas we consider foundational to operating as a trustworthy and ethical business: Business Ethics, Product Safety & Quality and Customer Service.
We expect our team members and partners to uphold the highest ethical standards – supported by policies, training programs, ability to raise concerns, and protection against retaliation.
- Qurate Retail Inc. Code of Business Conduct
- Qurate Retail Group Global Business Partner Code of Conduct
- Qurate Retail Group Statement of Privacy Practices
- Qurate Retail Group Statement of Voluntary Carbon Market Disclosures
- QRI Tax Policy
- QRI Enterprise Risk Management Policy
- QRG Policy Against Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
Product Safety & Quality
Our quality standards and testing regimens are of the highest quality, and we are committed to helping ensure that our products are safe and durable.
As part of our commitment to curating product responsibly, we maintain a list of products that are ineligible to be sold by Qurate Retail Group’s brands. Click here to view the Prohibited Products Policy Statement and corresponding list of products.
Read more about our approach to curating product responsibly here.
We do our best to keep our promises, anticipate our customers’ needs, and build strong relationships. In doing so, we strive to earn her recognition for providing outstanding customer service year after year.
Read the story below on our recent success.
Newsweek Honors Several Qurate Retail Group Brands for Customer Service and Online Stores