QVC+ and HSN+ Launches New Livestream and VOD Music Programming in December
December 7, 2022 – The QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience is bringing some of the biggest names in the music industry directly to viewers through both livestream and VOD programming. The exclusive original content features interviews, concerts and opportunities to purchase autographed CDs, vinyl albums and other artist-related merchandise.
“We’re excited to bring top music programming to the QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience through collaborations with some of the biggest names in the music industry,” said Susan Ripke, Vice President Streaming Commerce and Experience, vCommerce Ventures, a division of Qurate Retail GroupSM. “With the groundswell trend in music merchandising, these events showcase our unrivaled ability to translate entertainment megahits into vCommerce experiences that resonate with music fans and fans of streaming video shopping alike.”
December highlights include:
- “Andrea Bocelli – A Family Christmas,” featuring multiplatinum-selling artist and Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli, his son Matteo and daughter Virginia, as they bring fans the release of their new Christmas album, “A Family Christmas.” Viewers will join HSN® host Bobbi Ray Carter in an exclusive livestream interview with the Bocelli family before their concert performance in Indianapolis. Bocelli, who has been dubbed the fourth tenor, reached a mainstream pop audience with his beautiful opera renditions in a film of his live concert in Pisa, “Romanza in Concert: A Night in Tuscany,” which aired on PBS in 1997. Bocelli aptly caters to both the pop and operatic worlds, appealing to ardent fans of both types of music.
- December 7: “Andrea Bocelli – A Family Christmas” features an exclusive livestream interview with Andrea Bocelli, son Matteo and daughter Virginia, followed by their concert performance.
- December 9: “The Total Experience: Andrea Bocelli – A Family Christmas” features exclusive content, interviews and Bocelli’s new Christmas album, which is available for purchase on CD and vinyl via HSN.com and the HSN app.
- “The Total Experience: Chris Isaak,” featuring platinum-selling and Grammy-nominated singer and actor Chris Isaak as he joins “Pop-Up Plus LIVE” hosts Lia Valencia Key and Mikey Robins for an exclusive livestream interview on December 15 from the Keswick Theatre. Then, viewers will be treated to an exclusive mini concert, where Isaak will perform three songs from his new holiday album, “Everybody Knows It’s Christmas,” which is available for purchase on CD and vinyl via QVC.com and the QVC® app.
Missed a show or episode? Not a problem. You can watch your favorite programs via the QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience anytime with Video on Demand. Recent music programming highlights include:
- “The Total Experience: Goo Goo Dolls – Chaos in Bloom,” which features multiplatinum, four-time Grammy-nominated rock band Goo Goo Dolls. Slide into the experience as they discuss their new holiday album “It’s Christmas All Over.” Then, watch an exclusive interview about the inspiration behind their new album, “Chaos in Bloom,” right before they kicked off their Chaos In Bloom concert experience. Viewers can purchase the “Chaos in Bloom” CD, “It’s Christmas All Over” CD, “It’s Christmas All Over – Autographed” CD, “The Goo Goo Dolls – Greatest Hits Volume One” vinyl record, and other Goo Goo Dolls merchandise – all on QVC.com and the QVC app.
The QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience features premier brands, fresh new products and the people and stories behind them, presented by celebrities, influencers and interesting personalities. The QVC+ and HSN+ combined streaming experience is available free in more than 100 million internet-connected homes across the U.S. and offers QVC and HSN’s most robust, comprehensive video commerce experience, with live, on-demand and streaming-only content together in one, easy-to-use, fully shoppable app. Fans can also download QVC+ and HSN+ to their favorite streaming platforms and devices for free here or stream online at https://plus.qvc.com.