QVC+ and HSN+ Launches New Streaming Winter Programming in December
December 15, 2022 – The QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience launches new streaming winter programming in December. The exclusive original content features premier brands, fresh new products, and the people and stories behind them, presented by celebrities, influencers and interesting personalities. The QVC+ and HSN+ combined streaming experience is available free in more than 100 million internet-connected homes across the U.S. and offers QVC and HSN’s most robust, comprehensive video commerce experience, with live, on-demand and streaming-only content together in one, easy-to-use, fully shoppable app. Fans can also download QVC+ and HSN+ to their favorite streaming platforms and devices for free here.
- “In the Spirit with Lindsay and Curtis,” hosted by Chef Curtis Stone and his wife, actress Lindsay Price-Stone, features new episodes to help viewers get in the holiday spirit. Join Lindsay and Curtis as they continue to host their celebrity friends for holiday parties full of merrymaking and intimate conversations surrounding time-honored traditions and unique heritages. Check out who Chef Curtis and Lindsay are cooking with this month:
- “Busy for the Holidays,” featuring actress Busy Philipps as she helps viewers navigate the shopping, planning and hosting that goes into the holidays and makes it less… busy! Launched December 12, the holiday special features Busy’s best tips, tricks, hacks and snacks to get through the season stress-free. From last-minute shopping advice and decorating tips to recipes sure to please the pickiest guests, sit back and relax as Busy works her magic to help everyone have the best holiday.
- “The Great Gifting Experience – 100 Guides,” the ultimate collection of niche, on-the-nose and oddly specific gift guides to help viewers make heartfelt gifting easy this holiday season. New gift guides launch every weekday, including five every Friday, leading up to 100 gift guides total by December 22. Check out some of the unique and original holiday gift ideas in these episodes:
- “Check it Twice with Santa,” where Santa himself spills the beans about what life is like during the other 364 days at the North Pole each week. Discover the man behind the holiday as Santa answers everyone’s burning questions from holiday traditions to his fitness routine. Check it out as Santa spills the tea on these hot topics:
- December 5: Santa’s Workout Routine
- December 12: Wrapping it Up
- December 19: ‘Twas (Almost) the Night Before Christmas
- December 24: Finale
- “Tastes Like Tradition,” where notable guests share delicious recipes, simple how-tos and inspiring stories for viewers to share with their own families. Check out some of the tasty new traditions being served up this month:
- December 1: Chicken Divan Cadet with QVC host Mary DeAngelis
- December 19: Hanukkah Kugel with former QVC host Kathy Levine
Missed a show or episode? Not a problem. You can watch your favorite programs via the QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience anytime with Video on Demand. Highlights from November includes:
- “Holly and the Hot Chocolate,” the first-ever movie on the QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience, was dreamed up by QVC’s “In the Kitchen With David®” host David Venable, who makes a cameo appearance. The movie follows the adventure of Holly, a big city food critic who unexpectedly finds herself stuck in the Christmas-obsessed small town of Pine Falls. In the quaint town square, she discovers the joy of community, the magic of hot chocolate and the life-altering power of love.
- “My Best Friend’s Kitchen with Gaby Dalkin,” featuring Chef and influencer Gaby Dalkin. Viewers can catch up on all episodes as she visited her friend’s homes to shop, plan, cook and eat together, including Hillary Duff, Whitney Port, Katharine McPhee Foster and Amanda Kloots.
- “In the Spirit with Lindsay and Curtis,” featuring Chef Curtis Stone and his wife, Lindsay Price-Stone. Viewers can catch up on recent episodes as the ultimate dinner party duo celebrated Thanksgiving with Sheryl Underwood, Hanukkah with Phil Rosenthal and Christmas Eve with Jenna Fischer.
- “Tastes Like Tradition,” where notable guests share delicious recipes, simple how-tos and inspiring stories weekly for viewers to create new family traditions. Catch up on recent episodes, including Thanksgiving Cranberry Relish with QVC host Jayne Brown and Thanksgiving Apple Cake with QVC host Pat DeMentri.
The QVC+ and HSN+ streaming experience combines 200+ streaming-only show episodes, four digital-only linear channels, and five linear broadcast channels – QVC®, QVC2, QVC3, HSN® and HSN2. QVC+ and HSN+ is available on Roku; Comcast X1, Xfinity Flex and X-Class TV; Amazon Fire TV; LG; Apple TV; and Android TV, the Google Play Store, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV, and Cox Contour and Contour Stream Player.
For more information, visit: https://plus.qvc.com/